Data processing information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Welcome to the world of Pharma Data Factory S.r.l. (PDF S.r.l.). We wish to make sure you fully understand how your personal data will be processed when using our services. This is why we have drawn up this document (the “Data Processing Information Notice”) in a simple and easy-to-understand format, in order for you to express your explicit and informed consent to the processing being described.
Pharma Data Factory S.r.l., registered offices in via Sant’Agnese 12, 20123, Milan (MI) – Italy. We are the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data.
How to get in touch with us
You can contact us in the following ways:
Address: via Sant’Agnese 12, 20123, Milan (MI) – Italy
About the personal data we collect
For the requested services, we collect the following types of personal data: first name, last name, mobile number and e-mail address.
Why we process your personal data, and legal basis
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To carry out and provide the requested services, among which, as a mere example, supplying information or giving advice with respect to the activities of PDF S.r.l.; and to respond to requests for information put forward by filling out of online forms and/or by way of the chat
- To fulfil legal obligations
- To prevent fraud and to ascertain, exercise or defend rights in any competent court.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above under paragraphs (a) and (b) is Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The legal basis of the processing for the purpose mentioned above under paragraph c) is legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of EU Regulation 2016/679). Pursuing legal remedies in order to ensure compliance with its contractual rights or showing that it has fulfilled its obligations under contracts related to its services, is in fact the Data Controller’s legitimate interest. This legitimate interest is based on the constitutionally protected right of defence and can therefore be considered to prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Providing your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes is optional, however, failing to provide it may make it impossible to carry out the requested services or to fulfil the contract itself.
We will process your personal data, including with your explicit consent, for the following purposes:
- Sending you promotional and marketing communications, there including sending you newsletters and market research on our products and services, as well as those on our trading partners, by way of automated means (text messages, mms, e-mail, push notifications, fax, calls by automated calling system without operator and social networks) traditional means (paper-based mail, telephone calls by an operator)
- Disclosing your personal data to companies with which we may have commercial agreements in place and/or affiliations in specific categories (e.g. communication and marketing professionals, companies or entities; professionals, companies or entities operating in the legal, tax/fiscal, financial, accounting/administrative, insurance, education and IT/technology fields; professionals, companies or entities operating in the television and film production industries; professionals, companies or entities in the health, healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical sector as well as providers of services for the individual and for leisure amenities, for their direct marketing purposes carried out through automated means
- Carrying out profiling activities aimed at improving the quality of the services provided and suitability of the commercial communications to your preferences, habits and/or choices, in addition to comparing your personal data that exists in the Data Controller’s various databases
The legal basis of the processing for the purpose mentioned in paragraphs d), e) and f) is Article 6 (1)(a) of the Regulation.
Providing your personal data for the purposes of paragraphs d), e) and f) above is optional; there shall be no consequences should you refuse to provide your data.
Processing of personal data related to third parties
If you provide us with personal data related to third parties, such as data of minors connected to you by way of a parental responsibility relationship, you take full responsibility for the processing of such data and you warrant that you have a valid legal foundation for doing so.
Personal Data sharing and transfer
Your personal data may be shared with:
- People authorised by us to process personal data, such as employees and system administrators.
- Service providers who act as data processors or autonomous data controllers, such as lawyers, accountants, consultants, financial institutions, etc.
- Individuals, entities or authorities to whom communicating your personal data is mandatory based on legal provisions of law or orders by the competent authorities.
- With your prior consent, partners with whom the Controller has entered into commercial agreements and/or affiliations in the specific categories indicated in paragraph e) above.
For more information on potential transfers of personal data to Third Countries, you can contact us as indicated above.
Transfer of data outside the EU
As far as the transfer of personal data to Third Countries, we wish to inform you that the Data Controller will ensure that such transfer takes place in accordance with the current legal provisions. This includes, for example, obtaining the data subject’s consent; the adoption of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission; and selecting entities that comply to international programmes for the free flow of data or operate in countries that are deemed appropriate by the European Commission.
Personal data storage
Your personal data will only be stored for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the principles of storage minimization and limitation pursuant to Article 5(1)(c) and (e) of EU Regulation 2016/679. More specifically, in order to provide the services, the data will be stored to accomplish all the activities related thereto.
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph b) shall be stored for the time required by specific legal obligations or by the applicable law.
Personal data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph c) shall be stored for the time strictly necessary for the aforesaid purpose, and, therefore, until such time as the Data Controller is required to store it in order to defend itself in court or to communicate said data to the competent authorities.
Data processing methods
We process personal data by way of manual, computerised and telematic means, in accordance with the law, putting security measures in place in order to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the data.
Your privacy rights
You have the right, at any time, to request access to your personal data, to request the rectification or erasure of the same, and request the restriction of processing of personal data or data portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) or take legal action pursuant to Article 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679. To exercise your rights, you can send a written request to the Controller at the above-specified contact details.
We hope this document helps you understand how we process your personal data and ensure your privacy. Should you have further questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.